Thursday, June 25, 2015

Dusting this old thing off a bit

Wow.  I forgot I even had this blog; I've been using tumblr for ages, but have wanted something that makes it a bit easier to navigate through past posts ... and then I remembered this!  Mind you, there are no viewers as of yet (small surprise; it's been years since my last post), but hey; ya gotta start somewhere, right?

I think what I'll do is use the blog to comment on the tumblr posts; how I feel about certain chapters, extra thoughts on non-story posts, maybe even move all non-story posts here once I get more readers.

For now, however, here's the big update. At the moment, I've got four finished books (series numbers added for convenience):

A Dreamer's Knight I(ebook: Amazon, smashwords, hardback: lulu, paperback: in the works)

A Dreamer's Knight II: Machinations (ebook: smashwords, hardback: lulu, paperback: in the works)

The Sakamota Journals I: Sera and the Dragon (ebook: smashwords, hardback: lulu, paperback: in the works)

The Sakamota Journals II: Sidetracked (ebook: smashwords, hardback: lulu, paperback: in the works)

I'm considering giving the Sakamota Journals books a little dusting (basically another go through to catch any little errors I missed the other umpteen-billion times ... sigh.  I wish I could afford an editor), but for the most part, I'm focusing on newer works.  I've also finished:

A Dreamer's Knight III: Flights of Fancy (still in editing)

Mass Effect Slipstream I - The Streamer's Edge (only available on fanfiction.net, along with what I've finished of the second book)

In addition to the Mass Effect Fanfiction (hey, don't give me that look; it's the only thing I get reviews for.  Review my original work, and it'll get priority too).

For the next few days, I'll be going through these titles, giving an overall spoiler-free synopsis as well as explaining it's place in the Elsewhere Universe.  Once I've gone through the completed works, I'll go through the active projects, like Wander, Simply Encredible, Thomas Schrade and the City of Dreams, Have a Nice Day, and others.  For now, however, I need a nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment